MSRP $134.99 *HOLIDAY SALE* $109.99
|Length||60mm - 2.36in|
|Width||114mm - 4.5in|
|Height||100mm - 4in|
|Weight||820g - 1Lb 13oz|
|Capacity||5 Amp Hours|
|Amperage Output||<3 Sec Pulse> - 375 Amps|
|Max Charge Voltage & Current||14.4V / 10 Amp Hours|
|Connection||Brass Terminals with 6mm x 10mm Threaded|
|Enclosure||Impact Resistant ABS Plastic Case|
|Mounting||AM Pod Enlarges Battery to 150mm L x 85mm D x 100mm H|
|Polarity||Positive Left or Right|
The Alien Motion AM8-XP is a favorite among our customers. We found a sweet spot between size, weight, cost, and starting power. Well suited for engines up to 1200cc 4 cylinder, 1000cc twins and personal watercraft, the AM8-XP is a serious workhorse. Its 60mm depth allows it to fit in spaces too small for most lead acid batteries, while weighing under 2 lbs. Guaranteed to provide better performance and provide several times the lifetime of the original battery with proper use and maintenance.
Our all new XP series offers greater starting power and capacity with no more weight!.
Great battery for applications that require less weight and have limited space.
- Ultra-Lightweight and High Power Lithium Motorsport Battery
- Holds a charge with minimal drain for years when there is no draw on power
- 2-Year Warranty and Out of This World Support
- Great for everyday use for bikes up to 1200cc 4 cylinder, 1000cc twins and personal watercraft
- Works with the original charging system
- Great for racing applications
- Significant cost savings and longevity compared to lead acid
V-Twin engines over 1000cc and cold weather usage should utilize the Alien Motion AM12-XP. for ultimate cranking power.